Buying TrueINR token is very simple:-
- Create your account in our platform TrueINR and sign in.
- Once your account has been verified and ready to use login with your TrueINR credentials.
- Make payment upto USD 250,000 per year per person if eligible to make payments under Foreign Exchange laws of India. Purchase of right to Digital Asset by users online through a platform and payment of the same under the limits of Liberalised remittance scheme (LRS)* of India, for the acquisition of rights to the Digital Assets. ( * under the LRS scheme any Indian citizen can remit upto USD 250,000 per person for a year).
- Upon payment the funds shall show up in a Digital Wallet in the Platform.
- Click on Exchange under ‘Dashboard Smart Exchange’.
Selling TrueINR token is simple:
Login with your TrueINR credentials at //www.trueinr.io/
Click on Exchange under ‘Dashboard’ Smart Exchange
Once your TrueINR account is set up and has been verified you can deposit TINR (or INR) to your TrueINR account.
- Go to Deposit
- There you will see your TrueINR deposit wallet address and QR code.
- Initiate a transaction from your external wallet to your TrueINR address. Once we detect the incoming TrueINR transaction on the network or explorer, it will show up in your Transaction page section as a pending transaction
- Once the transaction will be completed, your balance will be credited
Once your TrueINR account is set up and has been verified you can deposit INR to your TrueINR account.
- Go to INR Deposit
- There you will see INR Deposit method, select one IMPS / UPI/NEFT/RTGS/Wallet and fill the amount you wish to deposit.
- Initiate a transaction from your external Bank account to your TrueINR Deposit Account.
- Always Take screenshot of INR Deposit Transaction and submit reference number or screenshot to us.
- Once the transaction will be completed and verified , your balance will be credited to your verified TrueINR account.
Note- Always Deposit INR from your registered bank account only other wise you will never get credit of your fund.
Many relatively new stablecoins have emerged in recent years. Besides TrueINR, other stablecoins include:
a. Tether (USDT). The oldest and most popular USD-backed stablecoin used by numerous exchanges.
b. USD Coin (USDC). USD-backed ERC-20 token by Circle.
c. Gemini Dollar (GUSD). USD-pegged regulated ERC-20 token issued by Gemini exch?
d. Paxos Standard Token (PAX). An ERC-20 token backed with USD.
e. Dai (DAI). ERC-20 stablecoin issued by Maker and backed by USD.
f. bitEUR (BITEUR). A stablecoin issued on BitShares blockchain and backed by Chinese Yuans (CNY).
g. bitUSD (BITUSD). A stablecoin issued on BitShares blockchain and backed by USD.
h. bitEUR (BITEUR). A stablecoin issued on BitShares blockchain and backed by Euros (EUR).
i. Stasis Eurs (EURS). A collateralized ERC-20 stablecoin pegged to the EUR.
j. nUSD (NUSD). An ERC-20 stablecoin issued by the Havven foundation.
k. White Standard (WSD). A USD-pegged stablecoin for global payments issued on Stellar protocol.
We have partnered with licensed trust companies and/ or banks to securely hold the funds backing TrueINR tokens. For increased security, the trust / banking companies handle all funds directly in an auditable environment and the TrueINR team does not have any influence, nor is directly involved in the transfer of the escrowed funds.
When you complete the KYC/AML process and wire funds to the third-party escrow accounts, an equivalent amount of TrueINR is freshly minted (created or isssued) to your wallet address.
There are three fees :
- Payment Gateway fees for remittance of fiat funds by the users. This is not charged by the TrueINR project. However it is collected by a partner payment gateway entity and is charged on as is basis to the user.
- TrueINR charges 0.2 % on use of TrueINR within its platform, thereby if you deposit INR 10,000 and post Payment Gateway and Platform fees, you may receive corresponding TrueINR tokens worth 9,800 on the platform.
- Redemption fees of 0.0 % may be charged by TrueINR from the user at the time of request to withdraw funds in fiat against the TrueINR tokens.
- The TrueINR project, may at its discretion, charge any other levy or fees with its disclosure on the platform from the user.
Project TrueINR, however, does not take any responsibility for any bank transfer, wire, or any other fees or costs (“Fees”) associated with the purchase or redemption of any TrueINR product. Any Fees incurred by you during the purchase or redemption of a TrueINR product shall be deducted from the amount being purchased or redeemed before the balance is transferred to you.
You are responsible for all on-chain transaction costs associated with on-chain transfers of any TrueINR product.
The Platform is only intended to facilitate purchases and redemptions. The Company utilizes TrueINR’s asset tokenization smart contracts and escrow accounts managed by banks, depository institutions, or trust companies (each a “Banking Partner” and together our “Banking Partners”) in order to maintain 1 to 1 parity between TrueINR tokens and the fiat currencies, cash equivalents, or short-term government securities held in escrow accounts for the benefit of our users.
Minimum Deposit limit per transaction 1,000 INR
Maximum Withdrawal limit per transaction – Rs 5,00,000 INR