There exists a vast array of assets in the world which people freely choose as a store of value, a transactional medium, or an investment. We believe the blockchain is a better technology for transacting, storing, and accounting for these assets.
- Go to Registration.
- Choose your type of account between “Personal” and “Business”.
- Read carefully all the requirements and make sure you have all the required documents before you start the KYC verification process.
- visit KYC section and submit all necessary document and carefully read our terms and conditions page and all policy page. Once you have identified if you are eligible to be verified
- Once you have submitted all the document our compliance team will start to review your request.
Please note that this is a manual process and can take from days to weeks.
- Once your account has been verified you will be notified via email or sms.
In order to use your newly created TrueINR account, we need you to verify your email address, and provide and verify a phone number.
Please provide a phone number. We will text the number you provide with 6-digits; please enter these to verify your phone number and continue.
If you don’t receive a text message, and you have mobile signal, there is an option to resend the text message. If you do not receive either message after 5 minutes, please contact support.
You will have received an email to the address you provided on account creation, Please check your email inbox and spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the verification link in this email to confirm your email address.
You must first confirm your email address before you can mint and redeem through the TrueINR website.
If you do not receive an email, the landing page in the TINR platform provides an option to resend the email. If you still do not receive the email, or if the verification email link does not work, please contact support.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform depending on how they are using the Platform, including:
- Personal identification information about you, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- Information about your financial information, such as bank accounts and crypto-asset wallet addresses;
- Information that is needed to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti-money Laundering (AML) check; and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide on the Platform in the ordinary course of the continuation of the relationship; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, and Platform usage details.