Assumption of Risk; No Advice
CryptoAsset markets are volatile and shift quickly in terms of liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. You are solely responsible and liable for your account on the Platform and knowing the true status of your TINR tokens even if the information on the Platform is displayed incorrectly.
The Company does not provide investment advice. The information contained within the Platform is for informational purposes only, and the Company is not soliciting any action based upon such materials. The material is not to be construed as investment advice. We do not provide any consultation on the advisability of purchasing any TINR, the timing of a purchase or redemption, or any other matters regarding the purchase or redemption of any TINR, such as trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes. Additionally, the material accessible through the Platform does not constitute a representation that the purchase of any TINR tokens are suitable or appropriate for you.
Please note the following risks in purchasing and using TINR:
Not a Bank Account
Your account with us (and any available assets held in such account) is not a bank account or a deposit account. TINR tokens are not financial instruments and the Company may not be regulated as a financial institution in your jurisdiction. No interest will be paid on any funds or other assets held in your account and all assets directly held by the Company are not insured by the Company or, except as set forth below, any third party or any government agency. The Company may collect interest on the fiat deposits held in the TINR escrow accounts.
Coverage and Sweeps
The Company works with independent third-party financial institutions to provide cash management for the fiat deposits backing TINR tokens so that each TINR token is backed by an equivalent amount of fiat deposits, cash equivalents, or short-term government treasuries. To achieve this, a portion of the fiat deposits backing TINR are held in one or more depository accounts at our Banking Partners whose deposits may be insured by the Insurance Corporation. However, since the depository accounts are large volume transaction accounts with balances exceeding this deposit insurance limit, the Company has taken additional steps to provide protection for the funds.
To provide additional protection, the independent third-party financial institution bank or trust company may either: (1) deposit INR funds in multiple Offshore banks to provide full insurance coverage, (2) utilize sweep accounts that can protect the deposits through overnight investments in Global Treasuries, or (3) invest INR funds in cash equivalents or short-term government treasuries. Due to the large amount of fiat deposits backing the TINR tokens, a portion of these deposits may be deposited in semi / non insured offshore bank accounts or depository accounts at non-Indian banks subject to the local laws, or invested in cash equivalents or short-term government treasuries. Therefore, there may be a risk of loss to these funds associated with the solvency of the Fiat currency bank or non-Indian banks holding such funds or other factors.
Insurance is not applicable to the fiat deposits backing non-INR TrueCurrenies. Non-INR TrueCurrencies are held at one or more depository accounts at our Banking Partners. To provide protection, the independent third-party financial institution bank or trust company may utilize sweep accounts that can protect the deposits through overnight investments in government-backed securities.
Theft and Loss
Any depository account maintained by an independent third-party financial institution for the benefit of TINR token holders may not be sufficient to cover all losses due to theft or fraud incurred by our TINR holders. Transactions in TrueCurrencies may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
The market value of TINR tokens may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency or digital assets for TINR tokens, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of TrueCurrencies in the market.
Redemption of TrueCurrencies
All TINR tokens will be rounded down to the nearest amount of the lowest circulating denomination of the underlying representative fiat currency (e.g., Indian Paisa) respectively, upon redemption.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements, or other feedback related to Platform (collectively “Feedback”), you agree that we may use the Feedback in any way we deem appropriate to: (a) improve our Platform and (b) promote the Platform, and that you will not be due any compensation for your Feedback that is used in these ways.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Platform and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
● You must not reproduce,
distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly
perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the
Platform, except as it is created and owned by you.
● You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
● No right, title, or interest in or to the Platform or any content on the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
● In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India or other countries).
For the purpose of
exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by
exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable
information, or otherwise.
● To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
● To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
● In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
● To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
● By means of any robot, bot spider, or other automatic device or process, or by any manual process, intended to monitor or copy any of material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose.
● In order to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband TINRs, other digital tokens, funds, or proceeds.
● To use any funds or other value on the Platform, or use any Services, with anything other than funds, keys, TrueCurrenciess, or other digital tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you.
● To interfere with or subvert our rights or obligations or the rights or obligations of any other Platform customer or any other third party;
● To engage in conduct that is detrimental to us or to any other Platform customer or any other third party;
● To falsify any account registration details provided to us;
● To falsify or materially omit any information or provide misleading information requested by us in the course of, directly or indirectly relating to, or arising from your activities on the Platform or the use of any Services, including at registration;
● To reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software running on the Platform; or, attempt to harm us through your access to the Platform or any Services, except that nothing in this subparagraph shall be construed as limiting your free speech rights under applicable law.
Reliance on Information Posted
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Platform. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, attorneys, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Platform
Links to any third-party websites on the Platform are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Users Outside the Country of domicile of
The Platform is controlled and operated from offshore jurisdiction gloablly and is subject to its laws. If you choose to access the Platform outside of this country, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.